Transferring to the JLO
Have you recently moved to Odessa? Are you are interested in transferring your Junior League membership from your former League to the Junior League of Odessa? The Junior League has a long history in the Odessa community for training volunteers, developing women, and improving the community.
- Name, local Odessa address and phone number
- Email address
- AJLI number
- Your current status (i.e. Active, Provisional, Sustainer)
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot initiate a transfer without a local address and your AJLI number. Transfer requests are processed through the AJLI online system. You will receive an email confirmation from AJLI that your transfer has been processed. Once your transfer is either initiated or approved by the transferring League, the Junior League of Odessa, Inc. (JLO) will mail you a transfer packet. The forms in this packet must be returned, along with the transfer fee, and any required dues before your transfer is considered finalized by the JLO.
Transfer Fee and Dues:
Between April 1 and October 1 –
– 50% of dues + $15 processing fee + $27.50 apron & name tag
After October 1 –
– 0 for dues + $15 processing fee + $27.50 apron & name tag
ACTIVE TRANSFER MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
(Will vary due to time of transfer)
- Perform Placement Assignment
- Work nine hours at Merry Marketplace
- Complete Ways and Means Obligations for Merry Marketplace (first, second and third year actives)
- Pay Annual dues, which are $91.00 to be paid at March General Membership Meeting
SUSTAINER TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS:
Sustainers have no point or placement requirements, but can participate in many programs, events, and activities. Once your transfer is complete, we will forward your information to the Membership VP, so that someone may contact you.
Thanks for your interest in the Junior League of Odessa and for your commitment to lifetime membership. We look forward to meeting you!