Are you interested in volunteering, developing your potential as a woman, and improving your community? Would you like to make new friends? How about learning to plan and execute a successful fundraiser?
The Junior League of Odessa provides a great environment to learn, grow, and make a difference in our community. We provide training that will enable you to learn new skills and grow as a leader.
Benefits of Membership
- Training for effective community leadership.
- Insight into community needs and opportunities to contribute to solutions.
- Interaction and partnerships with community leaders.
- Exposure to creative techniques in problem solving, communication and the administration of non-profit agencies.
- New friends and opportunities for continued growth and fulfillment.
For more information about becoming a member, please fill out the following form new member form and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, contact the Junior League of Odessa at 432-332-0095. Please provide your name, phone number, address, and email so that we can contact you regarding the next new membership class.