A grant through the Community Assistance Fund of the Junior League of Odessa, Inc. is available to Odessa charitable organizations.
The following guidelines should be followed:
- The application must be written.
- The applicant must have 501(c)3 or 501(c)6 status and provide proof of certification.
- The proposal must fit current JLO Position Statements.
- The project must have a humanitarian purpose and meet a critical need in our community and significantly impact residents of Ector County.
- The request must be for a specified use of funds.
- There shall be a $5,000 limit per project.
- Requests for funding for the following will not be considered by the committee:
- League project with current JLO monies.
- Sectarian religious projects. However, the League will consider projects of a secular nature sponsored by a religious organization.
- Organizations having received Community Assistance Fund funding must wait 24 months when the check was issued before a new request will be considered.
- Requests will be evaluated to minimize duplication of services funded by the Junior League of Odessa, Inc.
- Funding consideration should also include assessment of the current financial condition of the Junior League of Odessa, Inc. and its ability to fund at the time of the application.
- If the grant is made: Once the funds were spent the requesting organization must submit within 45 days:
- An accounting of how money was spent, including invoices and other necessary documentation.
- Was this project able to achieve it’s goal? Describe how: if why not?
Return the completed form by October 14, 2022 to email@example.com
Applications are due by October 14, 2022.
Download packet: JLO CAF Packet 2022-2023